Monday, December 01, 2008
- For the first time, I watched Footstool players with their play, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' at PJEFC.
- Celebrated Choong's birthday
- For the first time, I stayed back at college to study during study week.
- For the first time, I attended 3 different churches in 3 consecutive weeks.
- Went for my daily check-up. I am alright thank God (Tomorrow I begin with 1.5 steroids until my next check up)
- Took pictures of Debs and Knocks at their new house.
- Went out for movies with my girlfriends.
- Went karaoke-ing with 5 young, beautiful and single aunties.hehe. (it was my first time!!)
- Went to Morib to emo with Jia Hui.
- I got a baju from 3 Tmn Seri sisters. :-)
- Went to Crab Island for a wedding.
- Attended my last PKV camp at Tanah Rata.
And what am I going to do in December?
- I'll be flying to Sabah tomorrow with my mum until the 10th to visit my eldest brother. It has been 7 years since I've been there.
- My family is going to have a great reunion on the 20th at a hotel (I think) to celebrate my parents, aunty's and cousin's wedding anniversary.
- And then, on the 21st until 23rd, for the FIRST time, the William family is going for a holiday at PD and every family member is going to be there!
I thank God for all the good things...as well as the bad ones...Okay, it was not easy for me for the past few months because people, one person, and a whole lot of things. Things will get better next year...I hope.