Monday, December 01, 2008
- For the first time, I watched Footstool players with their play, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' at PJEFC.
- Celebrated Choong's birthday
- For the first time, I stayed back at college to study during study week.
- For the first time, I attended 3 different churches in 3 consecutive weeks.
- Went for my daily check-up. I am alright thank God (Tomorrow I begin with 1.5 steroids until my next check up)
- Took pictures of Debs and Knocks at their new house.
- Went out for movies with my girlfriends.
- Went karaoke-ing with 5 young, beautiful and single aunties.hehe. (it was my first time!!)
- Went to Morib to emo with Jia Hui.
- I got a baju from 3 Tmn Seri sisters. :-)
- Went to Crab Island for a wedding.
- Attended my last PKV camp at Tanah Rata.
And what am I going to do in December?
- I'll be flying to Sabah tomorrow with my mum until the 10th to visit my eldest brother. It has been 7 years since I've been there.
- My family is going to have a great reunion on the 20th at a hotel (I think) to celebrate my parents, aunty's and cousin's wedding anniversary.
- And then, on the 21st until 23rd, for the FIRST time, the William family is going for a holiday at PD and every family member is going to be there!
I thank God for all the good things...as well as the bad ones...Okay, it was not easy for me for the past few months because people, one person, and a whole lot of things. Things will get better next year...I hope.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Well, this is uni life. I still got few more months to do the things that I won't be doing after that, like struggling to carry 1 pail of water and 2 bottles from the car park all the way to the 2nd floor and up to the end of the block which is like so FAR away.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Lately it's been a dry spell. I don't know what pictures to take. Was thinking...I WILL one day attempt street photography because I find it interesting. (when I have the time..and a better camera..hehe)
Just now, in the evening, my room was dark, and the sky was so orange-y. I felt that my room had a nice feeling to it, and my room-mate was studying. I felt..I should capture that moment.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
But God indeed surprised me. Things turned out quite differently from what I initially expected. I had a wonderful time with Him and with people. I think I needed it. I needed a break from the unseen things that are happening in my life.
Some thoughts that have stayed with me since camp.
- Sometimes we pretend to have some form of godliness. It is like a gold-coated ring that looks expensive but in actual fact it is not because of the impurities that are hidden behind it.
- God will show me greater things than this. Am I prepared for it?
- I take courage when I read 2 Corinthians 4:16. 'Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.'
After gobbling down the scones, I asked Meng Yee to teman me to walk to the nearby stream. It was after the rain and I felt that the place was so lovely. The ground was covered with moss and there were rain drops on the trees, leaves, flowers and everything else..
My mum and I. I'm so glad she went also.
Siew Hoon. hehehe
Mona. I like the blue sky! That's why I asked her to stand facing the sun and the blue sky behind her. :-)
Red, Yellow and Green
*** It was my 2nd time in Camerons this year. I can still remember the first time (this year) I went which was somewhere around May and then I got terribly ill the day after I went back home. I will be going back in November! I don't think I will ever get tired of this place...
***Marchantia. I fell down like a cempedak while looking for this. It was my first time seeing this outside of a Bio lab. I think I got too excited that's why I fell.hehe...