Monday, October 13, 2008

My Panda is back!

I thank God. Now I really know what it is to rediscover something that was lost. Like what Philip Yancey wrote in his book 'What's so amazing about grace', to lose, and then find...makes the owner happier than the day she got it in the first place.

Lately it's been a dry spell. I don't know what pictures to take. Was thinking...I WILL one day attempt street photography because I find it interesting. (when I have the time..and a better camera..hehe)

Oh well.

Just now, in the evening, my room was dark, and the sky was so orange-y. I felt that my room had a nice feeling to it, and my room-mate was studying. I felt..I should capture that moment.
IMG_2840

Yesterday, it rained in Banting, and again I was looking for spider webs after the rained stop.

IMG_2828

And then I saw some ants...as usual..hehe

IMG_2827
Oh, and another thing. I usually take pictures to de-stress myself. So yeah...you can roughly guess what I'm feeling right now.
Sigh.

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

i think, canon a720 is very good camera for street photography, cuz dslr might scare people away. haha.

Unknown said...

hehe..have yet to try it. very susah lah to take people and moving things.. yup, i agree it DOES scare people away. I would be scared too..hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails