Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Syabas

.....kepada SYABAS kerana membekalkan air berwarna kuning kepada penghuni Kolej Kediaman Keempat!

Aah. There is no water in the whole university. Oh well. I'm alright. No big deal (yeah right). Actually I can still bathe with one pail of water. But I definitely need to boil mineral water to make my cereal or coffee. Please don't expect me to use the yellow water to make my drinks. Oh dear.

Well, this is uni life. I still got few more months to do the things that I won't be doing after that, like struggling to carry 1 pail of water and 2 bottles from the car park all the way to the 2nd floor and up to the end of the block which is like so FAR away.

Well, who knows. Maybe this is how God is trying to prepare me for some ulu place which He's going to send me to in the future. Who knows maybe I would need to carry buckets of water from the river to my small hut which is going to be far, far away and up a hill.

Ehehe.

3 comments:

babe* said...

ba'kelalan!!!

Unknown said...

yup, it's quite a nice place...aaaah, it's so far frm home...but who knows...hehe..

would YOU go if you had to??...hehehehe....

Kauntan said...

yeer so innocent wan your post! xD hahah chomel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails