Sunday, July 17, 2005

So tomorrow starts my third week in uni and second week of lectures. I can tell you that a lecturer's job is hundred times easier than a teacher's. I don't know how sure I am but from the past week of observation, I feel that all they do is just stand in front of the lecture hall and just talk about 50 minutes or so. And they do not give much substance. Not like the teachers we see in schools, I can see their dedication and thier zeal towards the students...but of course..school and university...they are totally different in many aspects..

Ah well...today has been such a gloomy day..so gloomy that I actually miss the sun very much. I think the weather really affects our moods and our emotions...a lot...

Hope to really do well in my exams. I've started studying already but it's more of remembering what I've learnt in form 6.As usual, there's so much to read for Bio but I like the subject so it's not like I'm forced to read. I pray that I'd be more consistent and diligent in everything that I do and not to procrastinate a lot and put things on hold for a long time...


...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things..Philippians 4:8

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails