Monday, August 15, 2005

yup...have not been updating for weeks. Just can't find the time and also a computer to type in uni. I've been busy with studies and activities in college and uni. Here's something I feel like sharing about.

I'm glad that I join PKV in UM. Truthfully, I can feel it's warmth and it's closeness. For the first time I'm able to understand everything...just understand...and to fit in...I can see in them the desire to be God's disciples and the desire to know Him more.

I do really enjoy having Bible studies with Mr. Lian. I feel that I've learnt a lot from him even though I started 2 weeks ago. His bible knowledge is so good!

Life in uni has been very different and challenging. So many things happened within this 1 month and I really cherish all the moments I had. This is just the beginning of the next 4 years in um.

I really thank God that I managed to change my course from science to science with education. I know that becoming a teacher is God's calling and I hope that I can use whatever abilities I have to glorify Him and to make Him known.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails