Friday, October 27, 2006

WOW!

BEAUTIFUL!
This evening when I looked out from room window, I saw how beautiful the sky was.It had orange, purple, grey and blue hues that made it very nice to look at. I said to myself hey, it's such a beautiful evening, I shouldn't waste it by sitting in my room studying stupid maths.hehe.After all, because of the haze it's been quite a long time for the sky to be clear. So I decided to take my doggy out for a walk and enjoy the evening. And then, suddenly....as I was looking up into the sky....I saw a swarm of migratory birds about 100 of them at quite a close range. They were all heading south. These are not the usual small birds but BIG, BIG birds and they formed a VERY BIG V. The sight had a majestic feel to it because of how the birds were flying...slow and majestic. It's was truly a beautiful sight that I've never seen before in my life....If I were to compare to all the beautiful scenaries that I've awed and admired at...this cannot be compared to what I've seen today. Truly amazing....

I thank and praise God for His beautiful creation. So beautiful......

Oh sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails