Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thank You

Okay I've been so moody lately. Because of certain circumstances.

Yeah it's wrong.

I realise I'm lacking in 'thankfulness'. I seldom thank God for so many things.

For the weeks that have passed by, I thank God for...
  • friends who make me smile and laugh, keep me sane, make my life more colourful.
  • being able to join the college choir. I enjoyed it to a certain degree minus the hours of practices and to lose in the end. But the most important thing is being able to interact with some people. I know I've been so quiet during practices but I thank God that I was able to have short conversations with a few people.
  • having a good 2nd committee meeting (I think...) last Thursday. I felt it was good. Don't know about the rest. And this reminds me of a certain incident involving 3 people...one whose face looked like a tomato during...hehe
  • a good Leaders Training Retreat. I enjoyed it so much despite of the planning and work. It was different compared to the previous 2 LTRs I've attended.
  • funny and weird situations. Example, a monkey walking into my room. Friends making lame and silly jokes. Lecturers making funny and weird statements.
  • my family. My daddy and mummy and the rest of them. I miss my mother although she doesn't know it. 2 more weeks before comes back from Sabah.
  • small surprises from different people.
  • reminders from God. Reminders that were forgotton or neglected by me.
  • being able to take pictures of so many things. Today I took pictures of monkeys and a water tank. Ok. Let me rephrase it. MONKEYS IN WATER TANK. (will post it up one day)
  • food to eat everyday.
  • a good Orang Asli Saturday School last week. They were so well behaved.
  • having joy in me although circumstances around me can be so duh and bleh

Thank You, Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like a tomato huh?

=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails