Friday, February 27, 2009

Kehidupanku.

IMG_6986.JPGa

It isn't the big troubles in life that require character. Anybody can rise to a crisis and face a crushing tragedy with courage, but to meet the petty hazards of the day with a laugh-I really think that requires spirit. (I agree!!!)

...life is a game which I must play as skillfully and fairly as I can. If I lose, I am going to shrug my shoulder and laugh-also if I win.

Taken for 'Daddy Long Legs' which I read for the 2nd time! (...and it's time for me to give it back to its rightful owner, KC)

Oh. Here's another one from the book..

..the world seems to be filled with stupid men; I've met a number this summer.

hehe.

sigh.

3 comments:

Suit Lin said...

sigh stupid men.

they're everywhere.

shushi said...

wah, suit lin, sexist stereotypical generalising attack neh ~~
i terasa ...LOL

Unknown said...

hehe...Shu, you come to UM and see..then you'll know...hehe..Ooops!..no lah..not all guys are like that.There are some good ones around..but sad to say,majority are like that :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails