Sunday, April 12, 2009

I wasted..

1 year and 7 months.

and that is so sad.

and you're not bothered at all.

***

Wait for me....
I have a reflection coming up about my last days in UM.
Wait for me....
Cos I have a test this coming Wednesday.
SighS.

***
I think my Panda The Dog had a stroke (or my Mum accidentally pulled her chain too hard). Her head is tilted to the right and she looks so pathetic. I got a shock of my life. Why oh why. She's around 12 years old. Can you tell me it's normal for a dog to walk with her head like that?

Aiyoh.

***

My good friend adviced me (after seeing my MSN status), 'Shoot the fella who makes you feel like an idiot, and then repent'

Hehe.

:-(

Come save me please.

2 comments:

claudia said...

Come save you?Who are you referring to?...)=

Unknown said...

haha...i emo lar at that time.i think you know why..heheheh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails