Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fresh from the clouds.


***
Photography can be so therapeutic in times of distress.
(even when you're taking pictures of scurrying Kerenggas)

Buying Ding Dang chocolate the other day reminded me of my primary school days when I used to buy a whole lot of junk food like Choki Choki, keropok bantal and that long-ish looking ais-krim panjang. Some memories will remain with you for a very, very long time.

I waited and waited and waited for God.
At last he looked; finally he listened.
He lifted me out of the ditch,
pulled me from deep mud.
He stood me up on a solid rock
to make sure I wouldn't slip.
He taught me how to sing the latest God-song,a praise-song to our God.
More and more people are seeing this:
they enter the mystery,abandoning themselves to God.
Psalm 40:1-3 (The Message)

2 comments:

yikyee83 said...

whoo!! how u take this photo?? is it a photo?

Unknown said...

yeah i took this...rain drops on top and below the leaf..hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails