Sunday, October 25, 2009

Speechless.

I attempt to blog about something but then I end up not blogging because I just don't know how to be more specific. Or maybe I'm just plain lazy. Or maybe I just like to keep the thoughts to myself. Or maybe because I have lost all the mood to blog when the computer screen turns blue.

Got called for an interview next Monday at Putrajaya. Thank God! So many steps ahead and this will be the first major one. Oh, before that I still need to decide: 1. Selangor 2. ?

I miss Sabah and the things I did almost everyday when I was there:
1. Driving the kids to tuition and school. (It's not so hard to remember the roads there).
2. Driving to town .
3. Watching Season 4 of 'Criminal Minds' every night with Mum after she has put the kids to sleep.
4. Eating pork and beef noodles (and drinking coffee) for breakfast with Mum. Yum!
5. Looking at Mount Kinabalu everyday when I drive Laura to school.
6. Looking at the clear blue sky. (I come back home to Banting and it was so hazy).

There is a time for everything.

***

More pictures here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails