Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing with Shadows.





***

I have reported at Mangosteen School and I am now officially a teacher. Today we had our first staff meeting (3 hours!). Frank McCourt would love to teach here because only 39% passed all subjects in PMR. Only 12 Form 1 students out of 163 and 31 Form 2 students out of 163, passed all subjects in their final exam

This is officially the worst school in My Town.

Although my options are Biology and Maths, I am required to teach Form 1 History, Maths and PJK. (grrr...) and I am also a class teacher.

Nevertheless, I am SO grateful to God for getting a placement in a school that is so near to Home although it took me some time to get used to the news. Everything worked out so well. It was a surprise because most teachers were not posted back to their hometowns. To those who know me well, you'd know that it would be rather difficult if I were posted far away. (If I didn't get It, I would have applied for Sabah and then I'd be so far away from my Parents).

There's a reason and purpose for everything. (even if I have to live with It for many, many years).

2010's going to be a great year!

:-)

3 comments:

shushi said...

NICE PORTRAITS !!!!!!

Unknown said...

haha...thanks! There was good lighting at home. The sun did a good job..hehe

AmyWongJiaHui said...

Yea... 2010 will definitely be a great year for you!

Hmmm... the passing stats is a bit discouraging but hey, look at yourself as a catalyst of change there! I believe next year's passing rate will be much better than previous year, yah adelene? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails