Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning, Evening, Night.

(Exposure time-6 seconds, I set it on timer and laid the camera in the floor...hehe)

(Exposure time-15 seconds, on timer and again I laid the camera on the floor but facing upwards)

***

I was asking God how, how, how am I going to be involved in the school choir (wasn't sure there was one).

And then, she asked me whether I was interested to join Kelab Kebudayaan and train the kids for choir. Prayer answered!

But, afternoon supervisor for tennis?!

I'm also the afternoon supervisor for the Alat Pandang Dengar Room. Easy Smeasy. Just make sure it's locked everyday and it's always in good condition.

7 comments:

Tiger Woman said...

wahhhhhh so chantik! like NatGeo...

sediment Igneous said...

chegu...
so nice-la the pictures!!! and panda's so cute...
naomi needs some photo taking....when are you coming up to baby sit?
glad that you are in the choir. next you start a photography club when the govt decides to give poorer schools more money, and channel the right $$ resource to schools that rightfully need them like your sekolah.
your wonderful sista

Christopher Koh said...

Hey Cikgu Adelene! It's been a while since I last heard from you. Gosh, I don't even know which school you got posted too! :( In banting ar? Hehe.

How are you doing? I'm back in KL now but going to Melaka till' Monday. Hmm.. Maybe I can meet up with you on Tuesday or something. Hope all is well my friend. God bless!

Christopher Koh said...

Oh, and I still loveeeee your pictures! Awesome!!!

Fancy another try and National Geog? ;)

Unknown said...

Oi!
replied you in your blog. =P

SimianD said...

Lovely pictures!

You really should consider sending a kerengga portfolio in.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of stars. Looks like you captured part of Orion constellation (the red star Betelgeuse) and part of Taurus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails