Friday, January 27, 2012

Random music.

I was browsing through my Youtube account and I suddenly remembered this video I recorded 4 years ago. It was a boring and lazy day, I was sitting in front of the piano, randomly playing tunes that came into my mind. This was one of them. The only one I recorded.

I tried playing it again. It's not that hard. There are so many (too many) repetitions and C major's my favourite chord. As I was looking at this video, it made reminisce on the things that happened 4 years ago, things that have changed and those that have not.


* 2007
* I had this silly crush
* I was healthy...and very thin
* Life was good. I enjoyed life in UM because I had such wonderful friends
* I was a student
* Everyone in the family was healthy.

*Today
*The cross from New Zealand and wall plaque are still hanging on that wall.
*I still wear that same T-shirt.
* We have new couch coverings now
* Same crush?
* I am more emo I guess
* I am still recovering
* I still have wonderful friends but very few close friends
*I am working
* Things have become more complicated
* I do not have my closest Aunt with me now

These are just a few of them....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails