Wednesday, November 19, 2003

At last, there's some sort of improvment in this blog. A bit of colours here and there...hehe.. But again, I've to remind myself that there's more for me to learn. But the problem is, I find that blogging really takes up so much of my time. Remember, there's much more to life than blogging! I guess when life has become pretty boring, no friends around, then only I start posting my thoughts on the computer. My final year end school holidays are still on and I'm quite busy with tuitions and bio projects and of course studying! STPM next year!. Wow, it's been so fast. Life has been passing by so fast and without realising it, I'm going into my twenties!. Of course, that will be in one year time...come to think about it, God has been sustaining my life for more than 18 years. What is His plan for me in the future? Currently, I really don't see myself being an ideal Christian. Of course there's no such thing as an ideal Christian because we are all sinful and are living by the grace of God. I feel that I'm not fulfilling my duties as a Christian because I don't see myself telling my friends the gospel. All I see in myself is a Christian girl, striving to be ahead of others...in her studies...I don't know why...Maybe the time has not come or maybe I'm too blinded by my own interests. Maybe I'm still young. But God doesn't see age as a limiting factor so how am I to overcome this problem in my life?. Maybe, I still need time to grow spritually. I'm not ready to share the gospel to others yet maybe because I feel that I need to learn more about the Bible...and also have more faith in God.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails