Friday, November 21, 2003

DRASTIC!

Wow, it's been one day! Got up early in the morning to follow daddy to PJ. Then went with him to Midvalley to watch a movie. He saw Basic and I saw Brother Bear. Awesome! Both the outing and the movie which I saw! Brother Bear was fantastic! I almost cried several times! Well, it's been some time since I saw an animated film. Finding Nemo was the last time. Came back home and couldn't wait to watch 'JMillionnaire' plus it was the finale(My beloved country is a bit outdated in the latest entertainment so I can't blame the TV station for not airing this show earlier) Anyway, I'm happy that he picked Zora because she looks decent and innocent. Well, my anticipation has ended and the winner has been chosen but I'm not happy...even after watching the show...I just read from the internet that both of them remain as friends only. Nothing more happened after this show. I think I blame it on the media for not giving them enough privacy and now I really thank God for giving me a normal life to live. What can people actually do if the whole world is watching them? I pity those who have taken part in this show and I feel that it is not right to violate a person's privacy although it may sound glamorous and exciting. I still thank God I'm an ordinary girl,nothing glamorous to expect from me. Is wealth everything? I think this show, which wants us to assume that wealth is not everything, got me thinking that actually people in this world really crave for money!.......sad......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails