Thursday, December 11, 2003

Time really flies! I've been having some trouble with this blog and faced some minor problems plus I really didn't have the mood to type anything here. School holidays are going to end in a few weeks time and this will be my final year end school holidays because next year will be my last year of school! Am I really excited about that? Not really. Next year I'll be sitting for my major exam which will somehow determine my career and my future. I still don't know what I want to do! Ah well....I'm still praying about it and asking God's guidance.

Sometimes I'm really not sure of whether I should continue blogging or not. I don't know what is the future of this blog because my mood really fluctuates, sometimes I really don't feel like doing something, sometimes I really get all excited when I want to do something else.I guess I'm not the only person who's like that,right? Or maybe it's me alone...sheesh...

The month of December has been quite interesting for me. I learnt more about the Bible and I drew closer to God...but life has not been easy going,though...with a lot of emotional experiences with my personal life and also with church...Well, this past few days I learnt about the power of prayer. The evangelistic meeting which our church had was truly a miracle and blessing from God. The gospel meeting was held at our church outreach in Chodoi,a small Chinese village. I realise from this meeting, and also from my mum, that prayer is indeed very powerful. Everything went smoothly, the dances, the message and praise God, about 12 people accepted Christ! I truly believe that God wants us to realise His presence and rely on His power.

One day Jesus told his disciples......their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must never give up. Luke 18:1(New Living Translation)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails