Saturday, December 13, 2003

The year is going to end.....

This year has been a blast for me because so many different things happened all in one year. Started off this year by attending RBS(Residential Bible School) which was really interesting. I can't seem to take my mind away from it. I met many new friends and staying at Cameron Highlands for a month was awesome! I just love the weather up there and the food was very,very nice! Of course I'd to get used to the humid weather here after staying there for a month! But above all, I drew closer to God and I rededicate my life to Him. I learnt a lot about the Word and also some Christian theology. Our mission trip which was part of RBS, also taught me a great deal of things but I wished I had done more things during the mission trip to Skudai. But, it was a blessing from God, to be in a church which I didn't know it existed!

And then came my SPM results! I was indeed satisfied with myself but I do hope to try much harder next year which I know I will. Going to form 6 was rather a big deal for me because it is something different from secondary school. Although the thought of going to school still remains and have not changed, but the style of studying has indeed changed for me. I feel more independent and of course I need to depend on myself, a little bit on the teachers, for me to achieve. Well, I'm proud to be in form 6, because it's the final stage of school, and also, I can show off to the lower forms that I'm much older than them!...heheh!...I'm older this year, that's right....Anyway, I found school quite interesting this year because I was interested in the subjects especially Biology and Chemistry. I do hope that next year would be even better as it's examination year but I don't want to limit my interests just because of exams.

oh well.....time just passes by very fast...before we can enjoy today to the fullest, tomorrow has come.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails