Friday, October 14, 2005

Today's ramblings

Today I attended PERKEB, the cf of UKM.Four reasons why I went: Firsty I wanted see some of my church members who are in UKM, actually many of the are there.I'm the only one who chose UM.Secondly,I wanted to see how their cf is like. Their meetings are conducted in Malay and it was so refreshing to see the East Malaysians together with the West Malaysians worshipping God.We even sang a Dusun song! I really pray and hope that more Sabahans and Sarawakians in UM will gather together and serve in the cf.Thirdly, I wanted to go home( my dad takes me home faithfully every friday) and this brings me to the fourth reason, my dad had to speak in their cf, so I had to follow him to UKM....so complicated!~..But I thank God for giving me this wonderful experience which I don't get so often!

'Not to us, O Lord, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness.

I read Psalm 115:1 and I'm truly reminded that whatever that I do, I do it all to glorify God and not myself. So whenever we're serving in our church or in our cf, let us be reminded that we are serving God and may the things that we do in our daily life glorify God.Finally let us not forget that our God is a loving and faithful God.

...God is love. This is how God showed His love among us. He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is love: not the we loved God, but that he loved us and sent His son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins..... 1 John 4:8-10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails