Tuesday, July 11, 2006

:-p :-) :-/ :-(

Got so much to write yet so little time.
  1. Got a room on the highest floor.Aiyoh. Then found out that my room mates are two Christian bumis, one from Sarawak, one from Sabah. Yay!.
  2. During geology class(pengenalan kdp mineral, batuan dan fossil), we were told to go look at the minerals and describe their characteristics.(according to structure, colour, fractures, etc). My answers: Mineral epidot-looks like a rock(duh, they all look like ordinary rocks to me), hornblende-has some funny lines on it, biotite-looks shiny, muscovite-looks like a plastic paper(oh, this one certainly doesn't look like a rock to me :p)...all stupid answers..what else to write?..hehe
  3. I'm taking three maths subjects. How crazy is that. Calculus, Probability and Maths Asas.
  4. Feels so great being a senior. Got a different feeling compared to the time when I was a junior.
  5. Still thinking about me and Unsettled Problem which I think we are going to remain like that for the rest of my life. Bleh.
  6. How is this semester going to be?busy?hectic?stressful? I commit all to God. I know that He has brought me this far to the place where I am now. There's no turning back. I will press on and I will go in the strength of the Lord...
  7. Me got to go balik now to kolej kediaman keempat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

care to tell me what this unsettled problem is? i am a staff worker you know?!

mw

Unknown said...

pleasssslarrr......there is a difference between a staff worker and a brother u know...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails