Friday, July 07, 2006

Ladida~

Aiyoh
A few more days and I will be a second year student. So much has happened in my first year. A lot of surprises, new friends, successes(hmmm....), disappointments, frustration and tears. So fast the holidays past by. Just like that. I thought I could settle some issues between me and The Problem, but it's left unsettled.
A new start in this new semester.
I was cracking my head on what the theme for PKV's Malam Suai Kenal should be. After the EXCO comm and Kim Cheng came up with the idea of BANG, then it got me thinking on how the theme is going to be connected to that word. We are going to begin this semester with a BANG! B-new Beginning, A-new Aspirations, N-new Needs, G-new Goals. I don't know what they are going to say about this theme at tomorrow's committee meeting. :-P MSK is my first project that I'm taking charge of. There were times when I was quite stressed because I didn't know what to do. Actually it was a last minute desicion because the person that was assigned by the comm couldn't take up this post. Oh well...I'm half excited and half nervous. So far I think everything is going on well. It's so hard to plan especially during the holidays because we don't meet people and it's hard to know whether they agree or not.
Nutty Friday
Last Friday, three nuts visited a got-life town named Banting. Although life was so evident at this place, one of the nuts said that this town got no life. Now, I wonder why this nut said that. Was it because of what he saw or did not see? Was it because he saw a Ten-Ten supermarket and not a Jusco?Was it because he saw two rows of old shop-houses and not two rows of tall buildings?
I wonder why...hmmmm
So these three nuts, a nut from Banting, and Not-A-Nut spent the whole Friday afternoon together. They went to a hill named Jugra hoping to catch the sunset. But before the sun even setted, some of the nuts decided that they begin their journey down the hill and head home for dinner because it was too hot for them to bear(especially that nut who wore jeans!)
After dinner it was time to say goodbye. The 4 nuts said their goodbyes to Not-A-Nut after dropping her at her house. The nuts were heading for Putrajaya to take photos of the bridges(macamlah tak pernah tengok jambatan). Being together for a few hours, the 4 nuts and Not-A-Nut enjoyed themselves(correct?) at this got-life town named Banting. Will they come back again? We shall see....
hehehe.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha.... banting wei.. arent u proud to be visited by these 4 nuts??
Itz not just too hot.. but kinda hungry la.. dear.. hehe
Hey.. apalah ni.. nice bridges wat.. support la sikit!
Visit Banting again? Haha.. c how la...

Yo..
A got-life town called Banting...
C ya!

jiaNUT

Nalika said...

Dun worry, you are not working alone. Just ask for help if you need to. I think you are doing really fine and dont feel stress. Will be praying for you and the project. God is in control.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails