Monday, December 11, 2006

2 posts in 1 day...

As usual, I get quite frustrated when it comes to registering my subjects online. Again I am disappointed with Universiti Malaya's registration system especially the Science (Biology) and Education faculties. Again I couldn't get the subjects I wanted because they are already full and I'm still short of 5 credit hours. I still don't understand how come the places can be filled up so fast even though I register right on the dot, 9:00am. Now I have to go and register manually, and hope that the lecturers are kind enough to let me and others in. Well, on the plus side, no MATHEMATHICS this semester! I'm looking foward to studying Biology. I'll be taking General Microbiology, Basic Genetics, Pencemaran Alam Sekitar. This one I don't quite like...pollution of our surroundings..how interestering :-( Hope I can register molecular genetics manually.
Well, another new year, a new semester, with so much of unexpectations. There is nothing I can do but to look forward to a new start and put my entire trust in God.
guide me by your truth
and instruct me.
You keep me safe,
and I always trust You...Psalm 25:5
Few more days and I will end my choir camp. It's not actually a camp for me because I come back on the weekends. And then there is Christmas and everyone will be coming back home. Hope to really enjoy the remaining two weeks of my holidays before the semester starts. Will be quite busy with Christmas-dancing(not easy), playing along with other 2 pianists for my church choir. Well, all will be well. I'm a litttle excited.
*see the post below*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails