Thursday, January 18, 2007

gila-gila today.....

Feeling so happy today. Molecular Genetics practical is cancelled this afternoon. That means I'm FREE! Plus, today is Thursday and that means I only have ONE more NIGHT to shower at my college and sleep on my not-so-comfortable bed before I head home tomorrow for the weekend! Terrible me. I wonder whether I will be able to cope when I'm posted to a school far,far away from home-for example Sabah.*Gasp*. Oh well, I think I will be OK by then. Now, I'm just pampering myself and making use of this opportunity to enjoy the comforts of home. There is a time for everything. In two years time, I guess I would be ready to face whatever changes that would come into my life. Hopefully. But in the mean time, I'm just looking forward to go home this weekend and meet my darling............Panda The Dog! Yup, Panda is a dog. You can only find this in MY House.

4 comments:

yikyee83 said...

u really think u will be prepared that time??
how u prepare yourself to welcome the day to come?

Unknown said...

I think i will be prepared la..hehe :-) when God leads I will follow...have to pray hard..haha...

Anonymous said...

eh,aladdin. i dun mind goin to ss2 n fetch u everyday. haha! :P

Unknown said...

wah.really ah?.hw come u suddenly so good wan ah?.hehe..i would be really spoiling myself if i go bak everyday..hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails