Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I don't like

Something is dead at home. I don't know what happen. But it was foreseen long ago that it is going to die anytime soon. But why now? WHY?? It so happens that this semester many of my dear lecturers are tech savvy and chunks of my lecture notes are saved in my thumbdrive and also in that once living thing. Frustrating. Irritating. Now, a secretary's job is also much HARDER! I don't know how already. I don't like to keep on asking and asking and receiving and receiving. I know the difficulties. But how now? It's not that I'm demanding......
This is Terrible....

1 comment:

AmyWongJiaHui said...

hi there!

the fact that u ask and ask and u RECEIVE and RECEIVE is good!!
at times, i just ask and ask without receiving any.. that is exactly what I DONT LIKE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails