Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sad

Two people this year.

Just received another sad news on the demise of another church elder, Uncle Koh Ting Tiew, who is a friend of my family, an uncle of my friend, and a teacher who taught me during RBS. There are just so many people dying of cancer nowadays. What has this world come to? Once again I'm reminded of how life is like a vapour, it won't stay for long. It comes and it goes. Suddenly life is snapped away from you just like that but it is God who decides how long you live and when you will die. Do I realise the urgency of doing what God wants me to do? There isn't time for disobedience for I do not know how much time I have in this world. There isn't time for procrastination for I know there is so much to be done.

How will I choose to live my life?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails