Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ding Dong

It's done. Phew. Didn't know that to apply for PKV's annual general meeting, I need to submit so much benda to HEP. Well, it will be my final responsibility as a secretary. I've learnt a lot, learnt to be more confident in meeting people. Really? I'm still a bit shy, sometimes...most of the time?

I had a great time at Bukit Tinggi with two closed friends. Too bad the one with the name 'adelene' minus the -ne behind couldn't go. Apalah you Ipoh Ah Moi! Well, it was my first time going there. Now, why didn't I think of bringing a camera? Oh ya, I don't even have one.

We saw trees. saw flowers. saw sexy pink flower. saw mike the monkey's relatives. went to french village. saw no french people. ate pizza not made by a french man. drank coffee. bought a very special plant seed. sat in a stream. swam in the swimming pool. saw a couple doing *ahem ahem in the pool. blowed big bubbles. talked. ate. laughed. prayed together.


It was so good. Now again, allow me to lament a bit, why are there only 2 days plus 1 public holiday this weekend?

Oh, ajw, stop complaining

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

i want camp cam photo.. i want camp cam photo...


hahah..

ey add me msn.

hocmun14@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

eh u belum ada itu camp cam cd ke?.all in there only wat?...hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails