Thursday, August 30, 2007

Series of unfortunate events

Got a shock when I found out that my father fell down and hit his forehead. His forehead is quite swollen and blue black. Doctor said that the impact is the same if you were boxed by someone on the face. I'm really not used to seeing bruises especially on my father. But I thank God that he didn't hit the most sensitive part of his head. That would be so,so terrible.I worry for my parents especially when they are are sick. Nothing I can do but to leave them in God's hands.

After dad fell down (which was at the petrol station), he still wanted to go to work. Minutes after that, a dog suddenly ran towards the car and hit it. The impact, of course killed the dog and damaged the front part of the car. Dad now realised that maybe God wanted him not to go to work but to go back home and rest. His blood pressure was super high after the fall, it would not be good if he continued working the whole day.

Phew~

***
ajw is off to Bukit Tinggi for the weekend.Yay!

ajw is waiting patiently, but the time hasn't come yet.

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

Shalom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails