Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yesterday, Today

I had a great weekend although I wish there are 3 days in a weekend instead of 2. Had my second brother and his family over at our house after 6 months of being away from here. Well, I had a great time(plus a few minor 'shocks' when he told some things..hehe.you'd never know what they are). Little Debbie is so grown up already and little Enoch is such an angel. :-)

It's going to be one hectic week for me. ajw thinks so. It's time for me to add more fuel to the progress of my assignments. My college choir is going to present an item this coming Tuesday for the Ministry of Higher Education. Gone is my Tuesday morning. Plus, it's going to be a week of the 'revealing'. I pray for courage and assurance. Didn't see this coming. Really.

The past whole week I was really so semangat-less. Honestly, I didn't feel like meeting people and I was a bit tired, I don't know why. I hope this week would be better. And then there is that something I've been praying for. It's been a while already. And I'm still waiting. How long it would be I do not know.

2 comments:

Jia said...

Hey, AJ.. The other 2 angels are praying for you! =)

Don't la so semangat-less!

Anonymous said...

we had our reunion yesterday.
why so busy?
hah.
next time we plan outing must come.
even though i don't i'll be going or not.:p


hOcmun
-http://hocmun.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails