Friday, August 03, 2007

1994

Today I was brought back to the time when both of us were best friends. A girl by the name of Suzanne Tan was my first closest and best friend. We did a lot of that girly things together, you know, playing with Barbie dolls, masak-masak and other childish and silly games. But as the years went by, we became different and we slowly drifted apart. Today, I was wondering how she is in Australia. Have not seen her for so long and hearing from her mum, she'll probably settle down there for good. Sigh. Feeling a little bit nostalgic. Wish I could turn back time and make things better for the both of us. Why must people change as time passes by?

Talking about people changing.
Because you changed, I've not talked to you for more than a year. So sad right? We meet every week but we don't exchange words.

People. Mengapa kita semua macam ini?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails