Sunday, August 05, 2007

Drats...

It's absolutely ridicilous for the Education Faculty to tell us that we must start dressing up formally starting from the 1st of August. Imagine walking from my college to Edu Fac and then from Edu Fac all the way to Science fac wearing such uncomfortable shoes. I dare not think of the time when I need to walk for 10 minutes all the way to Genetics building for my Cytogenetics lecture.What nonsence! And no more jeans! It's not really a problem for me to wear skirts but this means more restrictions, y'know...how am I going to cross a very, very wide drain if I'm wearing a skirt? plus I've to be be extra berhati-hati when the wind blows. Grrrr!

Me going to have a cheese cake to calm me self down.

I shouldn't complain.

5 comments:

the bummer said...

Hehe, well I'm really looking forward to you wearing formal! Mebbe everyday is just a bit too much. I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Unknown said...

Haha...and you saw me just now in my awkwardness..

Jia said...

sigh... it's so suffering ler.. darn.. =(

Hope that this is just another hangat-hangat tahi ayam thingy.. haha...

C ya!!

JTan said...

Ooo.. sorry to hear 'bout that..

Poor souls of UM..

h0cmun said...

Just Do it.!

That's what your brother said the last time he came to Perkeb and spoke.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails