Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Argh, so many things to do!

There are not many words from me lately. Maybe because I don't know how to express them here and also maybe because there's so many things to do and I feel that I should not blog unless I have done those things.Hmmmph!

Oh well..I think my camera has mood swings. Or maybe it's just me. Sometimes it's so easy to get a clear shot, sometimes it's a bit difficult. I don't know. And I just found out why my images don't enlarge when I click them and it's all Blogger's fault. Solving this problem is so complicated.

3 comments:

h0cmun said...

i wonder why you always have so many bugs to take. lol.
nice pictures anyway.
*thumbs up!

max zoom?
by the way you still owe us a lesson on photo-junction.
:P

Unknown said...

oi...yalar..my house got so much of flora and fauna like you said before..heheh

what lesson ah?..i dunno all the photography jargon lar :p

my camera has a digital zoom 2x.
And I use the manual mode when i take pictures.that means i control the aperture and shutter speed..stuff like that lar.i cant control stuff when u use the auto mode.if u get what i mean..heheh...and the pics are better when i use the manual mode :p oh, and i never use flash in any macros i take..hehe..

HL said...

Fantastic shots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails