Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tagged by Jiahui who was tagged by Kokhow

Each player of this game writes about his/her Christmas wishes. People who get tagged need to visit your blog to find out more, and then write about the same topic in their blogs. Player must state the rules clearly, and pass this on by tagging the same number of people. To tag someone, leave a comment in his/her blog and tell them that they have been tagged. Number of blogger to tag: Up to you. Happy tagging.

Now, my personal wish list for Christmas.
1. To be able to put on a smile and be joyful on Christmas day.
2. A surprise from that person whose name is on my mind right now.
3. Earrings :-)
4. Michael W. Smith's and Clay Aiken's Christmas albums.
5. More money....hahahaha...
6. A very good storybook, probably The Exile by Allan Folham which I read halfway before it decided to be exiled to an unknown place. I lost this book. Mike's book by the way.
7. A very,very nice dress....hehehehe...

Yeah, yeah...my wish list is so girlish. :-)

I tag...nil people.

3 comments:

el'z said...

those are some lovely macros u took! woa...

- trash collector -

Unknown said...

chihui!!!
..hehe..thanks!
hope all is well with you! :-)

h0cmun said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Visit my blog for the greeting card! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails