Monday, July 21, 2008

B213

Ooh. After three years and I finally have internet access in my college room. (I know, I know it's all because of you Michael. I don't say your name, nanti I'll kena from you..hehe).

So, for my first post from my room, I've decided to put caterpillar pictures.

This is so ME right?

:-)

Aah. Hands were shaky and it was getting dark. Not too happy with the pics. But oh well. It's amazing to know how it actually looks like. I didn't know its legs look like that. Tiny little flaps stuck together.


IMG_0003c

IMG_9972a

IMG_0049a

IMG_0062b

IMG_9987b


4 comments:

Jia said...

AJW!!!! =)

aww.... i miss my Momo The Caterpillar. Momo was super yellow.. with yellow spikes.. with some black stripes. haha.. macam reverse of the one in your pictures. teeheee....

JTan said...

It's amazing how ur non-so-good pics are still better than mine.. LOL!

Anyway, good to hear ur getting better.. take care!

Anonymous said...

woo..the pics are great!!!
think can give to those kindergarten teachers as teaching aids^

i think even a phd might not know how it actually looks like..hehehe..

thanks^

babe* said...

shaky hands nonsense....
your pictures are amazing!!

and you're heallled!!

mike's voice:
And by His stripes WE ARE HEALEDDDD!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails