Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good news.

Doctor has reduced my steroid pills from 10 to 8. This is for 2 weeks. And then, I will be taking 6,5 and 4 pills every 2 weeks. How do I feel? Happy of course! And there's more. This doctor and an SLE society counselor were surprised that my face isn't so rounded. (yes, steroids is supposed to make my face puffed up). She even asked me whether I've been taking my pills everyday. Well OF COURSE!

Overall, everything is fine and is under controlled. Blood test result was very good and I am feeling very good. (but a wee bit tired sometimes if the day is packed with classes). Other than that, I'm alright!

Oh, and my skin is fantastic! hehe. I don't have any sun spots on my hands or my face but ONLY 5 very small faded spots on my legs. This is like less than 2 months since I was out of the hospital which is a good thing. I thought I would have rashes, but nopes, there isn't any.

Aah. But I'll be seeing my skin doctor this Tuesday. Sigh. I've to skip classes AGAIN.

Everyday I take: 8 steroids+1 anti-malarial pill+2 calciterol+1 calcium+4 supplement pills. Fuh, 16 pills. Before this it was 18 pills.

2 comments:

h0cmun said...

glad that you're getting better.
haha you just cannot be fat..

Unknown said...

hehehe....what you mean I just cannot be fat ah?..hehe.I will certainly scream if my face was round, but my body still kurus kering...hehehe...but nopes..i'm still normal lar :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails