Friday, July 24, 2009

2006

I went to PKV's Malam Suai Kenal last Wednesday and of course I had to look back 3 years ago when 'lets begin the semester with a BANG! (new beginning, new aspirations, new needs, new goals)' was my first PKV project. So for the first time sitting there as a graduating senior, I began to emo and at the same time wonder why must I get older so FAST.



I still remember Yew Kong telling me how everything was finally going to explode..as in my stress level was already at its max and I was ready to explode anytime.Oh boy..

And this was 3 years after 2006..

It was Clarence's turn this year.

Good Claudia!

***

So while I was looking for the 2006 MSK pictures, I came across some pictures from the year 2006 that I will not forget for a long, long time.



Choir took up a lot of my time in my first year. We were celebrating Richard Masinor's (our choir master) birthday and it was our first time seeing him blush like a tomato.


RBS 2003 alumni at RBS 2006 graduation. The reason why I still remember this picture is because on this day I had to sit for 3 exam papers in a row: 8.30am, 11.30am and 3pm. After finishing my last paper at 5pm, I swore to myself NEVER to take 3 subjects that had exams on the same day. Oh, and this was my first time seeing him (giving his presidential speech) and him here and I had no clue I'd be seeing them in PKV one & two years later.

Among all the PKV camps, I think I enjoyed this camp in 2006 the most. And who can forget Samuel with his long and silky hair...hehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails