Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh hello!

Look what I found in one of my Mum's banyak pasu bunga.

And I'm sure you know that I have an uncanny interest in Kerenggas. They all look alike. Bleh

So while I was in the pursuit of Kerenggas, I found this. Moss.

Don't you have anything else better to take?

No and I'm going to have all the time I want to take pictures of every leaf, flower, insect in Mummy's garden.

because I'm done. It's finished.....

I am not a student. I am not yet a graduate. I am jobless....almost wanted to say I'm useless, but..

Usually now I'd be on my way back to my sister's place in PJ, then have dinner with her, and then get ready for Ghost. Now it's all over. Teaching Practice is over and it's a new start to something which I don't know what it is.

Ever since our dear (and donkey) Government announced the change from English to Malay in Science and Mathematics, I've been having sleepless afternoon naps. I have so much to say but it's all useless. Yes, there are pros and cons in using English to teach. There was once when I myself found it hard to teach Science in English to the Orang Asli kids...

But....

Sigh.

Change your mind set.

Students still need to learn even though it is not going be convenient for teachers like me (even though students will lose out on a lot in this stupid system).

Imagine if all teachers want convenience (in different forms), what's going to happen to our public schools? Die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails