Monday, December 26, 2005

Move in me

A very meaningful song by Michael W. Smith

I am only human
Struggling to find
Confidence in all that I believe
You are only holy
You are love divine
And you have said to ask and I'll recieve
So I have come to pray
That you will come and fill
The hunger here inside me to grow
Stronger in the faith
There's a longing and a need
To have you ever closer
Come fill me

Cause when you move in me
It's like a symphony
The timeless melody
That soothes my soul
Though silent I can tell
That you're alive and well
Cause I can feel you move
In me

What they try to tell me
Is that Your is false
And faith is just a wayI choose to feel
And that there was no meaning
To You upon the cross
And I should reach for something that is real
And when those words are said
The questions in me start
And I don't have any answers
Until I stop thinking with my head
And start listening to my heart
And there I find my assurance
I tell them

Chorus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails