Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So I've started my classes...

I've decided to drop my Chemistry subject after knowing that its very tough from my seniours. I don't want to take a hard subject for one of my luar jabatan courses because my main subjects are tough enough. So for my luar jabatan subjects, I plan to take a geology and a geography subject next semester.

I'm slowly beginning to like this new semester and it really takes time. I want to thank God for what had happened today. You see, I went in slightly late for my Asas Falsafah & Pendidikan class(forgot to ask my friend to keep a seat for me,silly me) because I was in the computer lab trying to change my subjects. So..I had to sit on the stairs with some others. And then the lecturer came is and she told all those who were sitting on the stairs to leave the lecture hall and join the other class...Oh no!... If there's no more space then I had to drop the subject. But then suddenly, a girl from behind me told me that there's en extra seat. Thank God!. I was the only one from the rest who did not need to go out. What a day.

And I think my biology lecturer is a Christian because she said ' Hallulujah, thank God' after saying that we only discover what is there on earth because we humans cannot make those things(such as our human cell, plants, etc) She's been so encouraging to us during our first lesson. And she said that God has a plan for putting us here in UM even though we may not like it. Since we're placed here, we must do our best in everything and enjoy the life here. See, our lectures won't be so boring if we have lecturers like her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails