Monday, December 26, 2005

Semester kedua, Sesi 2005/2006

I'm having the mood to update my blog which doesn't come so frequently.

It's after 12am, a new day, a new semester. I'm really trying to be optimistic here because I really don't have the mood to go back to uni. Well, life still goes on,rite?. I'm satisfied with my previous semester's results. Really, it's by God's strength and His mercy that I got those results. Quite sad because I don't have anymore Geology subjects. I really enjoyed studying it, suprisingly, and also because of much encouragement from my sister.

So this new semester, I'm taking the following papers:
TITAS II
Biologi Populasi
Biologi Sel
Amali Biologi
Prinsip-prinsip Kimia
Asas Falsafah Dan Pendidikan di Malaysia
Perancangan Ko-Kurikulum Dalam Sains

I commit everything to God...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails