Monday, January 02, 2006

Today was a fun day. Sometime our relatives can make us laugh and laugh. We had our reunion lunch in Klang and we have it every year. My uncle told us that he had to take his dog to the vet. He had to fill up a card which needed all the dog's particulars. On the space where he needed to write the dog's name, he wrote the name Dino s/o Donno...Mike and I couldn't stop laughing..heheh..Indeed it's so impossible to know the father of a dog, especially if its not a pedigree.

And our little Miss Debbie entertained us with her new stunt. While she was lying down, she was holding her milk bottle with her two feet (not her hands!) and drinking from it...Who knows, one day she might be a gymnast! And she always says 'WOW!' when she likes something..

I thank God for happy times, when we can all laugh together. I thank God for sad times, when we can encourage and comfort one another. I thank God for stressful times, when we can lean on one another. I thank God for trials, so we can can be stronger. I thank God...that I can depend on Him for everything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails