Monday, January 23, 2006

It's so late...why am I not sleeping?..feel like blogging..

I don't really like Sundays because I know I have to go back to uni the next day but I really look forward to Fridays because I can come home. Today I taught Sunday School and I thank God that the two boys understood what I taught. Somtimes it's hard to teach them because I don't know what they are thinking and it's so hard for them to respond. Well, it's a good thing that they know what I taught them. This week will be another hectic week for me. I will be having two tests this thursday. I think during this time of hardship, God wants me to learn many things. But I still don't know what I'm learning. Maybe its patience and perseverance. I know I'm not a very patient person and I really need to be patient more often. I guess when I'm really weak and troubled, it's time for me to surrender my life to God. So often I do things according to my own strength and that's why I always feel tired.

I think despite of all the problems, I can still be joyful. Joy does not depend on circumstances. We can be joyful even though we face trials. This is something I hope to learn in this time of hardship. Hope that I can be joyful all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails