Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OOoops!....abang already knows UPS & downs. :-)
Who else knows ah?

Last weekend was a busy one for me. Busy at YF. Busy at church. Busy at Sunday School. It's all worth it. Not for my own glory but for God's glory.It's so great to serve an awesome and holy God. I've really enjoyed myself the past three days at my church Sunday School's Vacational Fun Class. 231 children! Brats will be brats,but they are still so adorable and cute. When I look at those children, I imagine what they will be like when they grow up and how they'll look like.(oh, one of my hobbies is looking at people and figuring out what they might be thinking..hehehe) I imagine one fat boy to be a big sized man when he grows up, probably he'll be a businessman one day because I can already see dolar signs in his eyes. :p And then there's this cute and pretty girl, I think she's going to be a popular girl at secondary school with a lot of boys tagging behind her :-) I find them interesting to look at. Miniature human beings. Always feeling confused, always want attention, always want their way. Are we not like them also?

I admire my mum's faith (she's the ssch superintendent). People(and I'm one of them) did not believe that we could handle 231 children in our VFC. There are just too many kids to handle. What about space and man power? Who's going to control those kids?. Something which she said that struck me, 'when God sends these little children, we do not turn them away'.In the end, there were enough teachers and helpers. The church hall was just enough to fit everyone during worship and the main theme talks. Some who were not involved also came to show their support. My mum totally surrenders everything to God, and prayer has been an important part all this while. Everything went on so well during these 3 days that there weren't any problems at all. The weather was good it wasn't raining. Thank God! The teachers were able to control their own students. Those kids enjoyed themselves and their singing during worship really moved us. Now as they are back home with their family, playing, running, watching TV, or being a brat/clown in front of everyone, I pray that each one of them remember what they have learnt and keep in them the message and hope that they have heard and received.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is something known as footprints that tracks down everybody who visits your blog. if you are computer savy you can find it. BTW why the concern that i am reading your blog? hmm... does timmy, amelia and daddy read this too? hehe

micwill

Anonymous said...

i got sitemeter on my blog.it's sufficient enough.oh of course there's a concern.should now watch carefully what i write..heheh...of course they don't read because they don't know abt it..heheh

adelene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails