Thursday, June 01, 2006

What shall I put as title?

Back to the lowlands. The highlands was so cool and refreshing. I really needed that to release whatever stress I was facing (imagine being stressed during the holidays, it's terrible). Well unfortunately I didn't feel too good when I came back. I think yesterday was my lowest point(emotionally I guess) during the holidays because I just couldn't stop thinking about the situation that I'm in, the problem(not problems) that I'm facing right now and that someone. I'm so very geram. Thank God today I've cooled down a lot.
Note: Sorry to those who are reading my blog. Lately my posts have been rather on the down side. I really didn't expect things to be like this...
Church Family Camp was OK and not as bad as I have expected. Cheffoo Methodist Centre is a nice place to have a camp. It's so spacious with so many trees surrounding it. Oh, and I really miss 'sayang-ing' the big, fat brown dog that belongs to the caretaker....sob,sob... Anyway, I think I wouldn't have survive for three days if two most important people were not there-meng yee & paik shing.(YES, you meng yee :p, don't mind ya I mentioned your name..hehe). This is my first camp that I stayed up late because I was actually talking to someone. Seriously. Had a good time of sharing. I think I've learnt some things from you. :-) I was afraid this camp will not turn out well for me, but I was a bit wrong. Speaker was good. Thank God for people like paik shing to be my interpreter. Yes, this speaker spoke in Mandarin without translation! Actually I was prepared to read a book while he's speaking. After all there were only 2 theme talks so I didn't mind if I couldn't understand(remember, I was not thinking straight when I made the decision to join this camp) But thank God that He could still speak to me through this man despite of the language barrier. I learnt a lot from him. Well, what do I regret? I think I regret not spending time to talk to certain people, to that someone (Shy, shy) I wish I could mix more freely but again, I think it's the language barrier. I think it takes time but I wish language would not continue to be the major problem. (Yup, I know-learn Chinese! :-p)
Cameron Highlands always brings back a lot of good memories especially RBS 3 years ago. I miss the good things we experienced, the loads of fun we had and the frendships that were made. I miss going to T-Cafe(yummy food!). I miss looking at the stars at night or early mornings when we went jogging. I miss looking at the moving clouds that seem so close to us. I miss the sessions we had with different speakers and the morning devotions. I miss everything!
Oh well......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is Myfriend?
micwill

Unknown said...

hmmmm......how did u find my blog?..ooopss..hehehe....Myfriend is just a friend larrr...why u want to know ah??..heheh

toPher said...

hey,
I miss everthing too!!!
RBS was da bomb...
=)
Oh, and can't believe we were in the same Mission group...
hahaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails