Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't bother

Just to kill time before I go and kutip sampah around campus, I thought of typing somthing meaningless.So don't bother reading this. I felt really down yesterday. I hate Sunday nights. More than half of Monday have already passed by. Just the thought of not being able to settle The Problem(to you know who, you know what it is) makes me so frustrated.
Blah.
Oh well...
Now I have to go and be a garbage collector for a day(PKV is organising a gotong-royong after this. Hope many will turn up though)

2 comments:

queen shelby said...

Oooh, PKA also is doing something like that. For the whole of convo, we'll be going around the Tapak Convo picking up trash...

Yay!

Jia said...

Hmm..
Keep on praying la.. that God will grant u wisdom to settle the problem. Dun let it affect u so much, ya?

=)

-jia-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails