Friday, April 20, 2007

Aiyoh. Why is it so hard to remember all the computer jargon? I only have one more day to study for my Komputer Untuk Pendidkan. It's a good thing that this will be(hopefully) my first and last time learning this donkey subject. Haih. Somemore have to remember the computer acronyms. 20 questions on that. When I read some acronyms, other names or meanings come into my mind. I have to re-tune my brains to remember them otherwise. Sigh.

ISA(Industry Standard Architecture)-Internal Security Act
FAT(File Allocation Table)-Gemuk
POTS(Plain Old Telephone System..whoever came up with this)-There will be a POTs conference by FES in October for teachers,lawyers and doctors.
NT(New Technology)-New Testament
POST(Power On Self Test)-The word post office straight away comes into my mind.

Sigh. The song that I'm listening to suddenly seems to be faster than normal. This shows that it's time to sleep now. Brains are going bonkers. Hehe..

1 comment:

Jia said...

Wahaha.. I can imagine your grumpy face, scolding all the acronyms ~ "DOnkeyhead you!"

Haha, I laughed like gila la when I read your post. It brightens up my day. Hahaha... =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails