Sunday, April 22, 2007

Typing this in a jiffy....

Finished 2 papers and I'm left with 3 more. I just found out today that tomorrow's paper will be harder than I expected although it's MCQ. Great. Yes, I can do it. 3 more ONLY. I anticipate for what is going to happen after this exam. 2 months of holidays. Yay! Yup, I'm trying to comfort myself but I shouldn't be typing this. Well, I'll be going back to college tomorrow early morning at 5.30 am. All the more I shouldnt' be here. Maybe I'm a little bit stressed about tmr. I've been enjoying the comforts of home and Internet access these past few weeks. Have to go back tmr. Can't help it but have to. Oh well. Will be spending my remaining week at B 307 before I move into C 107 next sem. Yup, First it was A block, then B now it's C block.I don't quite like C block but anyway I should be thankful that I have a place.

Finally, I've been pondering about this lately,
"Oh, that we would recognize God's grace when it comes to us"
Brennan Manning
'The Ragamuffin Gospel'

Ok. Yup, I can face tomorrow and the rest of the week. Yes I can! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails