Sunday, May 13, 2007

:-)

Oh dear, I've to quickly type this. Got to sleep soon!

I knew I had lots to say the past few days and I wanted to write about so many things but it was sheer laziness that prevented me from doing so. For example I wanted to say that I realy,really like Clay Aiken. I think he's the best male singer from American Idol, far better than Blake or Phil or even Chris from this year's AI.That Ruben Studdard shouldn't have won in the first place. And he's so funny! I really laughed a lot till my tears came out when I was watching him on Youtube.

And another thing I wanted to write was about hornbills. About three years ago,I took a few photos on some hornbills that visited my housing area. Hornbills! And you thought you'd only see them in Sarawak or at a zoo. Well, I've scanned some the pictures that I took from an analog camera. Cool eh? They do occasionally fly around this area. Don't ask me why.

Next thing that I wanted to write was on Mother's Day. There's so much to say about my mother. I've learnt a lot from her although I don't really say it to her about that (I know I should). One thing which she(and my dad also) inspires me is on godliness, of how her relationship with God is clearly seen in her life and in the words that she speak. I know I'm a person of few words(hehe..), but I really appreaciate what she has done for me. Although I don't say it but I do really mean it. And I do feel bad(and guilty too) whenever I've hurt her feelings. I try not too say or do something wrong but sometimes(most of the times) it just happens suddenly and out of control. Well, I still pray and ask God to help me be a better daughter. I really do :-)

I love you!

my mother+miniature ajw

I'm in such a hurry to sleep because I'll be away for Camp Cameron from tomorrow onwards till 2nd of June. 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS! So, to all you silent and invisible readers of this blog of mine, you can make yourself known (and those whom I really DON'T KNOW who you are..hehe) by writing to me. I like surprises you know :-) You can write to me at this address but I'll be at this place only for 3 weeks.

Neriton,

Lutheran Lakeview Chalets,
31 1/2 miles,
39200 RINGLET,Cameron Highlands.
Goodbye!





2 comments:

JTan said...

Found another CC '07 blogger.. cool...

Very nice of you to dedicate the post to your mum..

Take care and God bless!

Unknown said...

wah so fast you came across my blog!...you're one of the few who notices my blog add on friendster..hehe...yup..good to know you in camp cam.too bad we didn't get to talk much :-( hehe...yup,you take care too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails