Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Darn it. Seems like a tough decision to make. Should I go or don't go? I just finished printing everything. Should I follow my dad to PJ in approx. 5 hours and go to uni to hand them in, the reports and MSK proposal? That new fellow who approves it is so very forgetful and he has a history of misplacing all my previous proposals and even forgetting about them. It's good to hand it in earlier although we are only required to hand the proposal 2 weeks before the project, and in this case MSK is on 25th of July. It seems better to hand it in June so it won't be easily misplaced and forgotten by that fellow. Should I? Should I go?!


*Continue thinking and praying. Sigh.

*After contemplating for about 15 minutes and looking at the calender a few times, I've decided to go on the first week of June. Sigh. What a tough decision to make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails