Saturday, May 05, 2007

Monkeys

Oh well, with all the 'hype' and the mixture of emotions that I've went through the past week to the point where my brother called me! Until last week I didn't actually realise that quite a few 'important', 'invisible' and 'silent' people do read my blog. It's not like I want the whole world to know. It's just that I got nowhere else to rant and what I put here is less than 1% of what I actually face and feel.

Just to cheer myself up.

This is Mike the Monkey! First things first. I chose the name NOT because it's my brother's name. The name just popped up in my head as soon as I saw this fellow.Plus, the name Philip the Monkey, or Raymond the Monkey just doesn't sound nice.
You see, staying at Uni can get so dull and boring at times. There were days where I'd stare out my window and just daydream and daydream. And then suddenly, I would find myself staring at a monkey's face just a few centrimetres away.

Sometimes they would bring an inquisitive friend/brother/sister/father/long-lost-brother along which makes it more interesting. Monkeys....I'd say that they're interesting creatures. But some would certainly beg to differ. For example, those who've had a monkey(or few monkeys) making havoc in their room. Oh yeah, I've heard of some terrible and horrifying stories but until I've experience that (I hope not), I would still think that monkeys are an adorable lot.

Hehe.

Now, I've got to attend a camp committee meeting but I won't be attending the camp itself and after that I'll be staying at my sister's place at Sunway for the night. Ah, finally something different.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails